Do you know that a single marriage cost 7,003,500,000 Indian Rupees. This wedding is the number one in the list of Most Expensive Weddings in India. Keep reading for list of Most Expensive Weddings. You will surely surprise about the amount(figures) spent in a marriage. No doubt that one can spend a lot of money on the special event of marriage. But there are few people who has have spent lots and lots of money.
1) Isha Ambani married with Anand Piramal
- Isha Ambani is the daughter of Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani. And billionaire Mukesh Ambani is the Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited.
- Anand Piramal married with Isha Ambani on 12th December 2018.
- According to a Livemint news report, the total cost of a wedding is $100 million(INR 7,00,35,00,000). If you surprised by the figures, go back and calculate again.
- Isha Ambani got a bungalow worth 450 crore Indian rupee as a gift from her in laws.
She had a multi million dollar pre wedding celebrations also in The City of Lakes.
- A leading event management company supervises the pre wedding celebrations.
- Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities including American pop singer Beyonce, Priyanka Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan take place in Sangeet ceremony.
- Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding ceremony takes place at five-star hotels in Udaipur City, Rajesthan.
Each invitation card cost.
- Beyonce, perform in pre-wedding event in Udaipur charge $2 million for a private concert.
- Anand Piramal born in Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthanis. His father Mr. Ajay Piramal is the chairman of the Piramal Group, which has presence in over 30 countries apart from India.
- Anand likes to visit new places around the world.
- His favorite Bollywood stars: actor Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan and actresses Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra.
Prince Charles & Diana wedding is the Most Expensive Weddings in the history. They married to each other in 1981. Approximate cost spends on all events is $110 million (7,703,850,000 Indian rupees). This is the most expensive wedding ever. 3,500 people present in the wedding and 750 million TV viewers watch their royal wedding around the world. Princess Diana’s wedding gown embed with 10,000 pearls. Sad news that this royal couple divorced in 1996.
2) Shushanto Roy and Seemanto Roy (Double Wedding).
- Shushanto Roy & Seemanto Roy belongs to Sahara Groups.
- Seemanto Roy is the Executive Director of Sahara Groups.
- Shushanto Roy married with Richa Roy & Seemanto Roy married with Chandni Toor in Lukhnow(Uttar Pradesh) at the Sahara Auditorium in 2004.
- This wedding is on the second number in the list of Most Expensive Weddings in India.
- As per the report, more than 11,000 guests arrived, including 1500 VIP’s.
- Their wedding cost is approximate $78 Million(5,462,730,000 Indian Rupees).
- Prime Minister of that time Sir, Atal Bihari Vajpayee attended their wedding.
- Bollywood celebrities arrived in the marriage as well, here are a few names Rakesh Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor, Jitendra, Sridevi, Dhirendra and Sunny Deol.
3) Shrishti Mittal and Gulraj Behl.
- Approximate wedding cost is $71 Million(4,972,485,000 Indian rupees).
- Shrishti Mittal is the niece Laxmi Mittal, chairman and CEO of the world’s largest steel making company ArcelorMittal.
- They tied the knot with each other in Barcelona in National Museum of Catalan on a hilltop.
- Gulraj Behl is an investment banker.
- This wedding is on third number in the list of Most Expensive Weddings in India.
- Wedding cake cut by the couple was 60kg and 6 storeys.
4) Vanisha Mittal married with Amit Bhatia.
- Vanisha Mittal is the daughter of Laxmi Mittal, chairman and CEO of the world’s largest steelmaking company ArcelorMittal.
- Amit Bhatia is an Investment Banker and businessman.
- Both married with each other in 2004 in Versailles East France.
- Approximate wedding cost is $66 Million(4,622,310,000 Indian rupees).
- Wedding invitation card contains 20 pages, including their flight tickets to Paris and details about all the events.
5) Lalit Tanwar married with Yogita Jaunapuria.
- Kanwar Singh Tanwar, Congress minister’s son Lalit Tanwar married with the daughter of Sukhbir Singh Jaunapuria, Yogita Jaunapuria in 2011.
- Approximate cost is $35 Million(2,500,000,000 Indian Rupees).
- Punjabi folk singer Gurdas Maan performs at their lavish wedding.
- This wedding is on a fifth number in the list of Most Expensive Weddings in India.
6) Adel Sajan Married with Sana Khan.
- You will be surprise that the approximate cost of this wedding is $28 Million. (2,000,000,000 Indian Rupees).
- Adel Sajan is the son of Rizwan Sajan, who is Dubai Based Danube Group Non Resident Indian (NRI) billionaire.
- This 6th Most Expensive Weddings took place on a cruise that sailed from Barcelona to Cannes.
7) Sanjay Hinduja Married with Anu Mahtani.
- Sanjay Hinduja is a UK billionaire and Anu Mahtani is a designer.
- This lavish wedding also in the list of Most Expensive Weddings and approximate cost is 20 Million(1,470,000,000 Indian Rupees).
- Both tied in knot at Jagmandir Island Palace in Udaipur, Rajesthan.
- Bollywood stars present at the wedding, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Preity Zinta. Also, Jennifer Lopez performs there.
8) Vineeta Agarwal married with Mudit Teja.
- Again fasten your seat belt to know the approximate cost for this wedding, which is $18 Million. (1,300,000,000 Indian Rupees).
- Pramod Agarwal father of Vineeta Agarwal is a UK based billionaire.
- Shakira performs in their wedding make it Most Expensive Weddings.
Most Expensive Weddings of five celebrities in 2018. Below is the list.
- Ranveer Singh, married with Deepika Padukone.
- Ranbir Kapoor married with Alia Bhatt .
- Ali Fazal married with Richa Chadha.
- Rajkumar Rao married with Patralekha.
- Varun Dhawan married with Natasha Dalal.