Banking is one of the most popular jobs in India. Banking is a lucrative business, and many people like to be hired by a bank.
To increase your chances of employment in this field and increase your salary, it is better to take banking courses. Banking has a very good future and is a prospective job in developing countries and large economies like India.
After completing the twelfth grade, students can enroll in banking courses if they have obtained at least 50% of the grade. And get accepted in the entrance exam to get admission for banking courses.
In this article, we are going to introduce top 10 banking courses in India. If you want to guarantee your future, read the rest of the article carefully and don’t forget to share with friends too.
Banking courses in India have different levels. You can get a certificate by attending a banking course in any private institute or college. In addition, you can get a diploma in banking, a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree as well. The cost and duration of each course is different depends upon the institute and location also.
Banker Job Description?
- conducting banking transactions,
- opening accounts
- serving customers,
- paying off loans and bank facilities.
According to research, the Indian economy is now among the top 10 economies in the world. The average salary of an Indian banker is around INR 450,000 per year. The banker salary can increase up to INR 900,000 per year, depending on the bank & position in the banker.
Benefits of Banking Course?
The question may arise in your mind that why you should join the banking courses in India. In general, supply and demand are directly related. As India’s economy grows rapidly, the future of bankers will be bright. In addition, more than 60,000 people were employed in bank section last year through entrance exams and various courses. Due to high demand and guaranteed job prospects, you must attend banking courses in India.
Generally, if you are going to be employed in a bank, you must take one of the banking courses in India after the twelfth grade. You must pursue your education in banking. Banking courses are divided into several categories:
- Short-term courses.
- Bachelors and
- Master’s courses.
Once you complete your education and obtain a degree in banking from a reputable institution or college you must take one of the recruitment exams held by banks. You can also participate in banking internships to strengthen your resume and gain experience.
Top Bank Exams in India
- Specialist Officer (SO)
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO)
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Regional Rural Banks Common (RRB)
- State Bank of India Clerk
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Exam
- RBI Assistant
- Canara Bank PO Exam
Best banking courses
Now we are going to introduce different types of banking courses. If you are planning to make your career in banking and you do not have enough information and knowledge then keep on reading this section carefully to get acquainted with the types of banking courses, eligibility and their differences.
Top 10 Banking courses List
These courses are ideal for you if you prefer to get a banking degree or do a certification course. These courses last from a month to 2-3 years. They are also very cheap compared to other courses. Here are some of short-term banking courses.
- Certificate in Rural Banking: This course lasts only one month. This is the cheapest banking course and the certificate in Rural Banking fee is around INR 10,000.
- Advanced Certificate in Banking Laws and Loan Management: By participating in this course, you can get a specialized degree in banking law and loan management. This course is one of the most prestigious courses, and you can complete in 3 months. The certificate in Rural Banking course fee is in between INR 8,000 to 40,000.
- Certificate Course in Banking Management: If you are planning to get hired at a senior and managerial level, taking this banking management course will greatly increase your selection and promotion. The duration of this course is 2 months. The cost of the course is small by considering its quality and importance. Certificate Course in Banking Management cost is in between INR 10,000 to 47,000.
List of diploma courses in banking
Although the duration of banking diploma courses is relatively long, their costs are very low compared to graduate and postgraduate courses. The purpose of holding these courses is to expand the talents of students. And acquaint them with the latest changes in the banking systems in the world. Most of these courses are also approved by international banks.
4. PGD in Banking, Insurance and Financial Service: PGD stands for Post Graduate Diploma. This course is very comprehensive and practical. By participating in this course, in addition to the banking system, you can also work in the field of insurance and financial markets. PGD in Banking, Insurance and Financial Service course lasts 2 years and PGD course fee is around INR 10,000 to 85,000. This course fee depends upon the location and institute.
5. Diploma in Banking: This course is a general course in banking. The duration of the course is only one year. Diploma in Banking cost is around INR 10,000 to 40,000. If you are planning to get a banking diploma in one year, this course may be right for you.
List of Banking Degree Courses
Undergraduate banking courses are usually longer and much more expensive than other banking courses. Undergraduate courses usually last 3 to 4 years. The degree of these courses is valid abroad also and increases your chances of getting a job. Here are some of the best bachelor banking courses.
6. BBA in Banking and Finance: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This course will complete in 3 years and fee is around INR 10,000 to 900,000 (depends upon the college). By participating in this course, in addition to working in bank section, you can also work in the financial markets and have a good income.
7. BBA in Banking and Insurance: Although the duration of this course is the same as the previous three-year course, but this course fee is more. You need to pay around INR 20,000 to 1,000,000 to participate in this course. By participating in this course, you can work in the field of banking and insurance.
8. Bachelor’s in finance and Banking: This is the longest banking period. This course lasts 4 years. Although this course is longer than other banking courses, it costs only INR 80,000 to 700,000. If you are not in a hurry to graduate and are looking for more experience and a valid degree, do not miss this course.
Best Master’s Degrees in Finance and Banking
All postgraduate courses in banking last 2 years. Master is one of the most prestigious degrees and courses. The cost of these courses varies according to the type of course and its details. In the following, we will introduce the most important master’s degree courses in banking.
9. M.Com in Banking and Insurance: This is the cheapest senior banking course. However, M. Com course fee between INR 100,000 to 500,000. If you want to have a very valid but cheap degree, participating in this course can be way.
10. MBA in Finance Management: The fee of this course is around 120,000 to 600,000 rupees and depends upon the college/University as well. This course is one of the best courses. By participating in this course, you can gain the necessary skills and abilities for management. If you are interested in management, this course can help you achieve your goals.
Banking is one of the best and most promising jobs. Every year, many people are hired by the bank by participating in banking courses and passing the bank entrance exam. In this article, we have introduced top 10 banking courses in India.
Stay connect with Guide4info and check the latest career blog on daily basis. You can bookmark our website in your computer and keep checking updates.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media platforms.
Other important articles to read: