In this article we will write about ATS keywords for Medical and healthcare industry. You can use these keywords in your resume. Please do not use all the keywords in your resume. But you can choose the best resume keywords as per your job.
Please check our other ATS articles.
- ATS keywords for Mechanical Engineers.
- ATS keywords for Computer Science Engineers.
- Marketing resume Keywords.
- ATS keywords for Finance
If you want to read more about ATS (applicant tracking system), then you can bookmark our website Guide4info in your computer. And keep checking updated articles time to time. We will upload more ATS articles in future.
ATS software is human resources (HR) software that helps in recruiting and hiring candidates for med and big level companies.
ATS help to organize, filter, and sort out the relevant applicants based on the keywords.
When a job seeker sends their resume to the HR in the organization then the resume will be first checked by ATS software before reaching the HR Department.
Read more about ATS software here.
Why ATS keywords are important in your resume?
If you use proper resume keywords, then it will be selected else it, will be rejected. However, never reach to HR hands. And that is the reason that you never get a call from HR for the job interview.
The hiring managers will receive tons of candidates resumes instead of selecting all resumes every day.
They select the applicants who match their expectations. And ATS software help HR a lot in the hiring process.
However, if you want to be selected for the interview then you must add these medical ATS keywords to your resume. So that you can clear the first stage of the hiring process.
About Medical and Healthcare industry
Health care is the most important essential factor for human life. The importance of healthcare will be suggested by doctors and medical researchers.
The Healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors all over the world. And supporting the economy of the countries by providing good services. And it also providing faculty like increase in the number of hospitals, mobile hospitals, remote control treatments, health insurance companies, medical equipment manufacturing companies and medical education centers.
Good healthcare is important for the family to avoid any type of health risks which can affect their education and career.
According to The IBEF (India Brand Equity Foundation) in India, the Healthcare Industry size was US$ 193.83 billion by 2020. And it is estimated to reach $372 Billion by 2022.
Getting an opportunity in the medical and healthcare industry is very lucky.
There are many medical job opportunities which are offering high standard salaries in India. And extra perks and health benefits.
List of Application Tracking System Keywords for Medical and Healthcare industry
You can simply copy and paste these resume keywords in your resume which are related to your skill set.
The medical officers are physicians who take responsibility for the medical camps research and development in the disease affected areas. And should supervise the medical care services provided by the medical departments or the hospitals.
Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the overall operations and activity of the medical services.
- Medical officer is responsible for the maintaining patient’s records, patient care equipment, overseeing clinical trials.
- Ensuring compliance with patient safety standards.
- Team collaboration with other physicians and should be a good listener.
- Evaluating time to time analyzing the patient’s conditions, previous records, exam data to help them. If a patient needs extra care or any tests they should consult and communicate with the other health care specialist and physicians.
- A medical officer is also known as chief public health officer or chief health officer, district medical officer.
Top ATS keywords for Medical Officer
- Health Services
Top Companies Hiring for Medical Officers
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Axia Health Services
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Mangalore University
- Aditya Birla Group
- World Health Organization New Delhi
The Median average salary of a Medical Officer is INR 50,000 /month in India.
You will surprise to know that medical assistant is one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare industry.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- a medical assistant works with physicians and with outpatients in medical offices and clinics.
- medical assistant responsible for the clinical and administrative duties.
- explaining treatment and daily intake tablets procedure to patients.
- Medical assistants assist the physicians during examinations.
- answering telephone calls and note down the patient details and scheduling appointments
- small treatments to patients like checking blood pressure, temperature, first aid and dressing.
- responsible for billing, maintaining records and patients contact information.
- should give the appropriate details to the patients.
Top Medical Assistant resume keywords
- Health Care
- Consultation Calls
Top Companies Hiring for Medical Assistant
- starmark software
- agile global solutions inc
- virtual health
- portea medical
- adventist healthcare
- ids argus healthcare pvt ltd
- healthcare global enterprises limited.
- medi assist insurance tpa pvt ltd
The Median Average Salary Of A Medical Assistant Is INR 20,000/Month In India.
A medical nurse is a major role in all medical areas and should take care of the patient’s health from time to time and write reports. However, medial nurse provides detailed counselling, medications, wound care, and other health services.
Medical Nurse Responsibilities
- Taking the samples of the patient’s pulse temperature and blood pressure.
- Give full emotional support to the patient and guardian.
- Take care of the operation equipment.
- Able to work flexibly in any shift timings.
Best ATS Keywords for Medical Nurse
- Female Staff
- Patient Care
- Bsc in nursing
- Female Nurse
- Take Care
Top Nursing Recruiters
- Apollo Hospitals
- Medanta The Medicity
- Staff Nurse
- Cloudnine Hospital
- SGT Medical College
- Sri Ramachandra University and Medical Centre
The median average salary for medical nurses is INR 21,000/ month in India.
Medical Sales Representative
A medical sales representative job is to promote and sell the company products and medication to doctors, labs, pharmacy, and other industries.
The products can be medicines or medical equipment.
Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Should schedule appointments with the doctors, nurses and physicians and maintain good relationships with the customers.
- The medical representative will increase the company product awareness by giving 24×7 support, appropriate advice and explain about the new products.
- Attending meetings and understanding the products in-depth and preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Should follow the leads which are already generated by the company. make an analysis of market competitors.
- Its better to have good communication skills, computer skills, persuasiveness, and resilience.
Best Resume Keywords for Medical Sales Representative
- Communication Skills
- Market Trends
Top Medical representative Recruiters
- Ambios Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Koye Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Kd Group of Industries
- Apollo Hospitals
- Max Bien Pharma
- Mankind Pharma
- Aristo Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Reddy’s
The Average Salary of Medical Sales Representative Is INR 20,000/month In India.
Stay connected with our website for more career updates and latest articles on students and jobseekers. Please share this article with your friends and help them.
Content Credit: Dinesh
Must read these useful articles: