The main goal of DevOps engineers is to transform the infrastructure into code by automating the entire infrastructure. DevOps Courses add value in the professionals life. Ans creating a complete solution for deploying to the cloud with a variety of continuous deployment, integration, and monitoring tools.
We done research and brought Top 10 DevOps Certification Program of 2022.
1. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
The one most popular DevOps courses certification today is highly considered by industry professionals worldwide. This will help you validate your DevOps skills and knowledge to improve your career. This is a professional exam for professionals with over two years of experience configuring, operating, deploying, and managing DevOps’ AWS environment.
Validate skills such as implementing CD (continuous delivery) and CI (continuous integration) systems on AWS (Amazon Web Services). Automatic security controls, compliance verification, process control, monitoring, and providing metrics and logging. DevOps certification tests your ability to build highly scalable systems that can be self-healing on AWS.
- Infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Configuration Management on AWS.
- SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) life cycle automation.
- Service logging, security, and monitoring on AWS.
2. Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
AWS, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform. This certificate is intended for candidates and professionals who have a deep knowledge of continuous delivery while interacting with businesses, people, and processes.
To participate in this certification program, experts are the methodologies and solutions that enable teams to work together. Code infrastructure, continuously integrate and monitor services, and configure, test, and manage feedback. You need to know responsibilities such as implementation and development. This DevOps certified the candidate must be familiar with the Azure Administration story. And have registered for Azure Administrator Associate and Azure Developer Certificate certifications.
- Instrumentation and SRE(Site reliability engineering) strategy development.
- We are creating a compliance and security plan.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between teams.
3. Nano-Degree Program to Become a Cloud DevOps Engineer
This Udacity certification course lets you experience the actual project and learn DevOps courses.
You will learn how to plan, build and monitor your CD (continuous delivery) and CI (continuous integration) pipeline. You will also learn to create your infrastructure as code (IaC).
After completing the course, you will deploy highly scalable strategies and microservices using tools such as Kubernetes. You need experience working with HTML, CSS. And Linux commands and a basic understanding of the operating system to start the course.
4. Professional Google Platform Cloud by DevOps Engineer
This is a Google Certified certification for professional (GCP) cloud DevOps engineers. These professionals are usually responsible for efficiently performing development operations to balance frequent delivery with reliability.
The recommended experience for professionals seeking this certificate is more than three years of industry-level expertise. And more than one year of GCP management solution experience.
- Manage service-related incidents.
- They are creating a CI / CD pipeline for services and their implementation.
5. EdX’s Introduction to DevOps: Practices and Tools
This is a certification course offered by EdX for beginners. In this course, you’ll learn about the role of DevOps in current development practices. The open container ecosystem, and how to write infrastructure as code.
Trains learners on the continuous deployment of CI, CD. And software deployments and how to combine them to create a development pipeline. You can also understand observable systems and implement CI / CD workflows.
The DevOps Certification Course also describes creating scripts that run on cloud platforms without language or cloud provider restrictions. No prior knowledge of programming languages or tools is required to take this course. Therefore, you can start from the beginning.
- CI and CD workflows.
- Build your infrastructure as code.
- Observable system.
6. DevOps Certification Training – by Edureka
The University of Virginia developed the Coursera platform for beginners looking to begin their careers at DevOps. You can analyze your deployment pipeline and gain insights to improve its performance. Describes common skills and roles in DevOps courses and shows how to use those skills to contribute to the CD pipeline.
The DevOps certification focuses on reviewing automated tests and improving the delivery pipeline that has already been implemented. However, you should be familiar with the basics of computer programming. And software development principles before taking this course.
- You’ll have access to numerous quizzes and tasks, as well as insights from industry experts.
- An overview of DevOps, its markets, features, ecosystem, and more.
- Version Management with Git.
- Integrate Git with Jenkins and Maven for building and test automation.
7. Continuous Delivery
The University of Virginia developed the Coursera platform for beginners looking to begin their careers at DevOps. You can analyze the delivery pipeline and learn how to improve its performance.
However, to take this course, you must understand the basics of computer programming and software development principles. Access multiple quizzes, challenges, and insights from industry experts.
- Deployment pipelines, test batches, and test automation. Automated tests and searched for test batches. Transform your infrastructure into code and analyze the operation of your channel continuous delivery.
8. DevOps Foundations – LinkedIn Learning
Ernest Mueller and James Wickett, DevOps professionals, devised this course. It focuses on DevOps basics and practices, including automation, principles, CAMS, culture, and other methods.
DevOps Foundations describes the relationship between all DevOps components and agile and lean development practices. This course doesn’t need any earlier expertise. It also discusses SRE, CD, and infrastructure automation.
- DevOps overview.
- The basics of DevOps such as core values, principles, practices, and culture.
- Kaizen for continuous improvement.
9. Certified Kubernetes Administrator
This is a Kubernetes-specific certification program aimed at assessing the skills of Kubernetes administrators. It contains several performance-based questions that need to be resolved in the CLI(Command-line interface). This is a useful certification programme and below are the Kubernetes Administrator certification points.
- Application lifecycle management.
- Basic Kubernetes concepts.
- Networking, planning, and security.
- Logging and monitoring.
- Security and troubleshooting.
- Installation and verification.
- Configuration Management.
10. Professional doll certification
Puppet is the most popular configuration management tool in DevOps courses. Therefore, this certification is very popular and valuable and can validate your skills. This certification exam tests your skills and knowledge of Puppet tools, and passing this exam requires hands-on experience with Puppet.
Applying for this certification allows you to use Puppet to perform tasks on remote systems infrastructure and requires you to perform specific tasks.
- Vaults and Orchestration.
- Puppet Environment.
- Puppet Management.
Must Read below useful articles: