Artificial Intelligence is the skill of the upcoming days. Artificial intelligence has a massive skill shortage; therefore, entering the workforce, getting skilled in AI can guarantee a promising future-proof career. Learning AI can consequently open a world of opportunities for anyone. Learning Artificial Intelligence has become very accessible now with various courses and training available online.
To assist you in making the best decision, we prepare a list of the finest artificial intelligence courses, classes, certifications, training programs, and tutorials accessible online that you can utilize to obtain a solid foundation in the subject of AI (artificial intelligence).
Must Read: Top 10 Courses to earn 60 Lakh salary per year
1. DEEP LEARNING SPECIALISATION BY ANDREW Ng
Deep Learning is a branch of AI that is fast growing and driving many advancements and revolutions that AI is lauded for. Andrew Ng’s Coursera Deep Learning specialty is a more advanced course series for anyone interested in learning about AI. And deep learning, applying it to solve issues and developing a career in AI.
These courses cover the below topics:
- Foundations of Neural networks.
- How to develop deep neural networks and train them on data.
- Practical factors of deep understanding, regularizations and optimization.
- Learn about AI and deep learning and how it is used in the industry.
- Learn about industry best practices for developing deep learning applications.
- Possess the ability to build a neural network with TensorFlow.
- Learn how to detect problems in a machine learning system and prioritize error-reduction strategies.
2. Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Programs (Udacity)
In the School of Artificial Intelligence courses, Udacity offers a variety of Nanodegree programs. Nanodegrees are comprehensive programs that include a broader course of study. And are typically provided in collaboration with influential organizations or institutions.
- Industry professionals created and presented the curriculum.
- Get hands-on experience by using your knowledge in coding exercises and projects.
- Receive one-on-one technical mentor assistance.
- A personal career counselor is also available to assist with career path counseling.
- Timelines and schedules can be changed at any moment.
3. Artificial Intelligence Certification Program by Stanford University
If you are looking to do artificial intelligence courses from abroad university then this is the best option for you.
- Machine learning and knowledge representation are among the subjects covered in the course.
- Robotics, natural language processing, and visual learning are all examples of emerging technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree with an average of 3.0 grade or above.
- Understanding of advanced probability.
- Advanced statistics and linear algebra.
- Programming experience in C/C++, Java, Python, or other related languages.
4. IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
This beginner-level of Artificial intelligence course will help students do the following:
- Comprehend the definition of artificial intelligence, its applications, use cases. And terminologies such as machine learning, profound learning ideas, and neural networks.
- Create AI-powered solutions with minimum code by utilizing IBM Watson AI services, APIs, and Python.
- Design and deploy virtual assistants and AI chatbots on websites without scripting.
- Utilize computer vision tools such as Python, OpenCV and Watson to create unique image categorization models deployed in the cloud.
5. ELEMENT OF AI-Helsinki University
This is an introductory-level course for anybody who wants to understand what artificial intelligence (AI) is, how it may affect them and what it may be used for without getting bogged down in the underlying mathematics and statistics.
It explains that extensive understanding of those subjects is not required to begin taking advantage of the potential provided by AI and machine learning, and it includes practical exercises.
Initially exclusively available in Finland (and in Finnish) as part of the government’s attempt to educate its populace on AI. However, the decision was made last year to make it open to the rest of the globe.
6. Business Specialization Through Artificial Intelligence
- Learn the principles of big data, artificial intelligence.
- And machine learning as well as the different applications in which you may use them to help your organization.
- You will learn about the ethics and hazards of AI.
- How to develop governance frameworks to apply AI properly.
- And how to manage people in the fair design of HR roles inside machine learning.
7. MicroMasters Program in Artificial Intelligence by Columbia University (edX)
Columbia University’s edX platform hosts this Artificial Intelligence Certification program. It is a demanding graduate-level professional program that accounts for 25% of the courses required for a Columbia Master’s degree in Computer Science.
The AI consists of four courses that offer a tangible foundation in artificial intelligence. And machine learning and two of its most important applications, robotics and computer animation.
8. Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
TensorFlow is a well-known open-source machine learning framework that is perhaps the most incredible tool for implementing machine learning and deep learning algorithms and concepts. This TensorFlow course on Coursera is part of deep learning. Ai’s TensorFlow in Practice Specialization.
9. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (edX)
This AI course begins by teaching you the fundamentals of how humans and computers interact. It then utilizes that overview to assist you in creating a framework for making your AI more human-like.
Then uses that framework to construct basic programs and bots connecting with humans. A significant portion of the Artificial Intelligence course focuses on machine learning and how to apply it to text, audio and video to enable your AI computer to interact successfully with a human user.
For individuals who wish to construct AI applications on the Microsoft Azure platform, edX’s Artificial Intelligence course is a great place to start. It comes in helpful when creating websites and databases that require some form of digital support but don’t require on-call employees.
10. AI Reinforcement Learning in Python (Udemy)
In the list of Artificial Intelligence courses, this AI course dives right into the technical fundamentals while also delving into the psychology behind AI’s human-like learning abilities.
You’ll learn about the various ways AI, may learn and adapt in different scenarios.
The course also delves into the two major branches of artificial intelligence machine learning and deep learning.