Saksham Scholarship Exam 2021 will be held on May 30, 2021. MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme under Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) is inviting applications for Saksham Scholarship.
Scholarships will be given purely based on merit basis to the students.
The HRDM invites applications for SAKSHAM National Scholarship Scheme for the age group of 16 to 40 years.
However, students need to pay the registration fee of rupees 300 for all categories.
This year online examination will reduce the processing time, and this will be step towards the Digital India initiative. Scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of students.
Students can download Medhavi App for this scholarship exam. And they can apply for this SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2021.
This process is 100% online and easy. No need to visit the office.
Successful students will get the scholarship amount online into their bank accounts.
Saksham Scholarship Qualification: students must be at least 10th pass from a recognized board. 11th, 12th, graduate, diploma, post graduate students can also apply.
Age limit will be from 16 years to 40 years.
Saksham Scholarship Amount:
Total 1238 students will be awarded the Saksham Scholarship.
- 686 students will be awarded in type A scholarship. 12,000 Rupees will be given.
- 309 students will be awarded in Type B Saksham Scholarship 2021. 6,000 Rupees will be awarded to the students.
- 243 students will be awarded in Type C Saksham Scholarship 2021. 3,000 Rupees will be given to the students.
Total number of Saksham Scholarship can be increase or decrease. It depends upon the merit list and total application received. Saksham Scholarship will be paid for two months.
Saksham Scholarship to selected candidates:
Once the result of Saksham Scholarship Exam will be declared. Then only selected candidates need to provide their bank details. Bank account number and IFS bank code is mandatory to provide. However, the scholarship amount will be transferred to the selected candidates through bank transfer.
Note: All the applicants must have their active bank accounts with their own name. Scholarship will not be transferred to other person bank account with the different name. As per the authorities, no request to transfer scholarship amount to other person will be entertained in this regard.
Saksham Scholarship Exam Details: To give Saksham Scholarship Exam, students need to download Medhavi app. Examination will be done by Medhavi app only. You can give this exam from HOME also.
In this exam, Total 40 multiple choice questions(mcq) need to complete in 18 minutes only. No additional time will be given.
All the questions will be available in Hindi and English Language for students.
Saksham Scholarship Syllabus details:
1) General Studies:
- Science & Technology
- Countries and capitals,
- Geography of India & World.
- Indian History
- World History
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Science and innovations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books & Authors.
- Indian Polity.
- Important Dates and Events.
- History of India in respect of Indian National Movement.
- World organizations.
2) General Aptitude:
- Blood relations,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Number Series,
- Mathematical Inequalities.
- Problem Solving Techniques,
- Statement & Conclusion type questions,
- Coding and decoding,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Distance & Direction,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Syllogistic reasoning,
- Seating Arrangements,
- Comprehension Reasoning
3) Quantitative Aptitude:
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Number Systems,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion,
- Statistics & Probability,
- Profit & Loss,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work,
4) English: Candidates’ ability to understand Basic English, his basic comprehension ability will be tested.
- One word substitution,
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test,
- Spotting errors,
- correction of sentences,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Synonyms and antonyms,
- Phrase substitution,
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage,
- Jumbled up sentences,
- Double blanks in a sentence,
- commonly misspelled words,
- synthesis of sentences.
- Comprehension passages,
Saksham Scholarship Exam questions
- 11 questions for Reasoning aptitude for 11 marks
- 9 questions for General awareness for 9 marks
- 11 questions for Quantitative aptitude for 11 marks
- 9 questions for English language for 9 marks
- Total of 40 questions for 40 marks.
SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2021 important dates
|Registration dates||April 1, 2021 to May 15, 2021|
|Examination Date||30th May 2021|
|Result with answer key||2nd June 2021 at 9 am|
|Objections for questions (if any)||June 2, 2021|
|Documents & bank details upload||2nd to 4th June, 2021|
|Scholarship and fee refund||5th to 7th June, 2021|
|The process ends||June 9, 2021|
We have published the details for reference purpose only. Please keep checking official website for updated details and dates.
For more career updates, keep checking our website Guide4info
Also, check Saksham Scholarship 2019 details