We bring Delhi Elections 2020 Updates and Highlights:
- Voting begins for 70 constituencies in Delhi
- Approximate 1.5 crore eligible voters of Delhi including 2.08 lakh first-time voters will cast their votes today.
- Voting has already started from morning 8 am and will continue till the evening.
- Around 50,000 disable voters will also vote.
- PM Modi urge people in Delhi to vote in record numbers.
Delhi Elections 2020 updates at 08-02-2020, 10:30 pm
- BJP leader, Manoj Tiwari says BJP will form govt with 48 seats in Delhi. He tweet and said, “All exit polls will fail on 11 February.”
- AAP leader Saurabh Bhardwaj slammed BJP Delhi chief Manoj Tiwari, says that exit polls have two meanings. One, it is the exit poll for the Delhi election and the other is that it is an exit poll for Manoj Tiwari.
- AAP to get 56% vote share in Delhi, says India Today exit poll
- Current Chief minister, Arvind Kejriwal holds the meeting over security of EVMs.
- Delhi congress president Subhash Chopra says Arvind Kejriwal will not get any seat & won’t form government in Delhi.
- Congress president says that all exit polls will fail and congress to form government in Delhi.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is making all sorts of efforts to return to power, the Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP) is seeking to get its chief minister in Delhi after 20 years. Will it be possible for BJP to make its government in Delhi?
The Congress party, which has ruled Delhi for 15 years, is expecting again a chance to win. The Poll authorities in Delhi have geared up for the polls, making tight security arrangements across the national capital. Though, they are keeping an extra vigil in Shaheen Bagh and other sensitive polling areas of capital.
Around 40,000 security personnel, 19,000 home guards and 190 companies of Central Armed Police Forces have been deployed to ensure smooth conduct of the polls. Stay tuned for all the latest updates on Delhi Assembly polls 2020.
Live Updates: Delhi Elections 2020
Do we need Bullet train or need better rail infrastructure?
BJP is mocking my temple visit: Arvind Kejriwal
Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said that BJP is making fun of his temple visit. BJP leader Manoj tiwari also said that Kejriwal remove shoes with same hands and then offer flowers to Hanuman ji with the same hands.
BJP leader Giriraj singh said that Shaheen Bagh supporters have come out to vote for Kejriwal. If they want to remove the corruption, then vote for BJP.
Big Salute to Lawyer: Seema Samridhi Kushwaha for Nibhaya rape case victory