Early deviance of Coronavirus attack shows that it can easily spread between people who are in very close contact with each other. And probably spreads when an infected person sneezes or coughs in an open air.
Scientists inform that this virus is spread by Hua Nan Seafood and meat market in Wuhan. Some research shows that this virus spread by snakes.
Must Read: CoronaVirus threat to India?
“This new virus may be more infectious than SARS. Super spreading events must be occuring, otherwise death toll would not jump so high. And now we are seeing human-to-human transmission in family clusters and also in hospitals.
We have seen patients especially children who have pneumonia, but have no symptoms of fever or cough. Which means that its not easy to recognize these cases of novel coronavirus infection. Which makes the control of this outbreak more difficult.
Once you have start to have cases that has no connection to Wuhan means that a local chain of transmission happening. And that is extremely worrying, So it is important for us to control it. I am having a fever too!” Hong Kong infectious disease expert Yuen Kwok-yung said.
The Outbreak Basics:
Chinese authorities have confirmed that 26 people died and almost 600 people have become infected. This virus was first identified in Wuhan on 31st December 2019 and now spread to seven other countries, including South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam and the USA. Disease modeling experts from Imperial College, London suggest that around 4,000 people could be infected by this virus.
What Is A Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause infections in the respiratory system. In 2002 to 2003 total 8,098 people infected and killed 774. Where in 2012, total 2,494 cases identify and 858 deaths count.
- There are multiple reports of people collapsing on the ground with sudden respiratory arrests in the streets of China after contracting #coronavirus. This virus has a few characteristics of bio engineering, possible or plausible?
- Runny nose.
- A headache.
- Sore throat.
Hong Kong infectious disease expert Yuen Kwok-yung inform some safety tips:
- Everybody, once you are outside of your home, on public transport, to work places, you must wear a mask.
- Though, you must do frequent hand hygiene.
- Don’t go near the hospital until its absolutely necessary.
- And of course, for health care workers, its very important all doctors and nurses must comply with infection control procedure.
- However, if the control measures are not working or if the control measures are not being compiled then the trajectory could be very alarming.
Worth Reading: Agent Smith Malware is deadliest in the world