Apply for latest Mechanical jobs across India on guide4info.com. Browse Mechanical jobs, Jobs with similar Skills, Companies on various locations.
Make sure that you read the job description carefully and then apply. Also, you must send job application email with your details like skills, experience, ability to add value in the company, etc.
However, do not send any mail to recruiters without writing anything. Or simply writing that you need a job. That creates your negative impact on the recruiter/HR and ruins your chances of selection.
Before checking below Mechanical jobs, please check few job applying email samples. If you follow these tips, your chances of selection will increase.
- Use a Professional Email Address: Though, the best mail address will always contain your name. For example Jamesbond007@gmail.com. However, please do not create any mail address, which is not having your name. You are advised to avoid any mail address like, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
- Write an Informative Subject Line: This is most important and every candidate must write email subject. On daily basis, HR/recruiters receive hundreds of mail. Though, your mail subject help them to understand, what your mail is related to?
- Be Focused and Brief: As mentioned above, please write to the point and relevant details.
- Use Only a Formal Greeting and Closing: Also, you should start the mail with greetings.
- Always Add Relevant Attachments: However, don’t forget to attach your updated resume. Its better, if you can add your attachments first and then write the mail body. If you will avoid these common career mistakes, then your selection chances will increase.
Which city is best for mechanical engineering jobs in India?
- Mumbai-Pune Industrial Region.
- The Hugli Industrial Region.
- Vishakhapatnam-Guntur Industrial Region.
- Gurgaon-Delhi-Meerut Industrial Region.
- Kollam-Thiruvananthapuram Industrial Region.
- Bangalore-Tamil Nadu Industrial Region.
- Gujarat Industrial Region.
- Chotanagpur Industrial Region.
Which is the best company for mechanical engineering jobs in India?
Job Opportunities at Top Mechanical Engineering Companies in India.
1) Tata group.
4) Ashok Leyland.
7) Larsen & turbro.
8) Godrej Group.
Various career options for mechanical engineers:
- Aerospace engineer
- CAD technician.
- Automotive engineer.
- Control and instrumentation engineer.
- Maintenance engineer.
- Contracting civil engineer.
- Mechanical engineer.
- Nuclear engineer.
- Transportation Systems.
List of mechanical engineering jobs in India:
Looking for Dy. Manager/Asst. Manager (Quality) for our Pantnagar Unit.
- Though, to Represent Management during certification and Quality audits.
- To adhere/ensure Compliance of all the functions as per the ISO standards and related compliance’s at the Unit.
- However, to align with Production Department for trial of New Mould, Raw Material and Master Batch and highlight deviations if any.
- Ensure minimum rejections, define Quality. Procedures as per S.O.P in conjunction with operating staff.
- Though, to ensure customer audits are handled appropriately by Pre planning/preparation of all documentation for Customer satisfaction.
- Devise Quality manufacturing system and procedures to meet International/National standards in sync with Production Department.
- Ensure conducting/organizing quality Analysis/Audits on monthly basis and issue remedial guidelines for improvement/zero rejections.
- Also, to appraise Management on adherence of Quality parameters by Weekly/Monthly circulation of MIS.
Education:- B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical or CIPET.
Experience:- 7 to 15 years.
Salary:- Best in the Industry.
Industry:- Petro Chemical/Plastic/Rubber/Foods preferred.
However, the interested candidate can share their resume at email@example.com.
Excellent opportunity for Diploma freshers in leading ATM machine manufacturing company.
Job Locations:- Kannur – Kerala , Mecheda – West Bengal and Daltonganj – Jharkhand.
Interested candidates should send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urgent Vacancies for Sales Engineer/Area Sales Manager. For industrial Lubricants sales (only apply who is from industrial lubricants background.)
For Pune / Ahmedabad Location ( technical Knowledge is Compulsory)
ONLY BE MECHANICAL/OR BE CHEMICAL.
(WHO IS WORKING UNDER DISTRIBUTOR PLEASE EXCUSE).
COMPANY PROFILE:- MFG OF INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANTS – MNC BASED COMPANY).
1- Also, visiting customers in assigned area to introduce our products through cold call and prior appointments.
2- Collecting technical and commercial data of application in details after meeting engineering/maintenance people.
3- Product suggestion based on application and submitting the offers and follow up for the indent and orders in the technical and commercial department.
4- visiting existing customers and retain the existing business and find out new application and convert this application into our product sales.
5- Should be result oriented and full fills the sales target within specified time limit.
6- candidate should be very good in communication skills, convincing power, well planned and very good in reporting systems on time.
8- Capable to promote new brand in Indian market.
Please get in touch if anyone is interested.
Send ur updated CV at email@example.com.
Useful tips for All job seekers: 10 donts of CV/resume writing
Greetings, We are looking for Sr. Software Engineer for Bangalore location with programming experience in core JAVA and design patterns.
Experience: 1 to 7 years.
Qualification: B. Tech/ M. Tech (from Tier 1, Tier 2 institutes).
Interested candidates may drop their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Opening for R&D/Engineering Professional in Auto OEM at Pune Location.
Experience Range:- 12-20 Yrs (Age Limit–40 Yrs).
Open Position:- 1, Head Design Quality Management.
1) Design of Electrical & Electronic parts and systems for 2Ws & Design Quality Management of components/systems applicable to a two wheeler/automotive.
2) Managing the design Quality of Electrical & Electronics parts and assemblies with an objective of Zero design changes after part is in production.
3) Planning and executing DFMEA of parts and system at design stage.
4) Quality of DFMEA outcome, monitoring and implementation of DFMEA takeaway into design / testing.
5) Field quality/warranty issue management and closure.
6) New product development – design related issue management and closure.
All candidates requested to send their CVs at email@example.com.
Urgent requirements for Mechanical jobs:
1) Design Engineer
Qualification:- BE/ME Mechanical
Experience:- will be involved in executing current ongoing projects and development of new products using software and simulation tools like Auto Cad, Solid Works, Ansys and other specialized software.
Salary:- 15,000 to 30,000 per month.
Pls mention subject line job code DE001.
2) Engineer Purchase Planning
Qul:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Exp:- 1-5 years in any hvac industry in purchase and planning.
Salary:- 12,000 to 20,000 rupees per month.
Pls mention subject line job code EPP001.
3) Production Supervisor
Qul:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Exp:– 1-5 years in any hvac industry in fabrication dept.
Salary:- 12,000 to 20,000 rupees per month.
Pls also mention subject line job code PS001.
4) CNC Robot Engineer
Qualification:- Dip./ BE Mechanical
Exp:- 1-5 years of CNC Robot in any hvac industry.
Salary:- 12,000 to 20,000 rupees per month.
Also, please mention subject line job code CN001
Job Location:- Barejadi, Ahmedabad.
Interested candidates can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking candidates for heavy engineering manufacturing industry at vadodara (Gujarat) location.
- Design engineer BE /DME with 3 Years exp in Piping design.
- Die tools engineer with minimum 2 years exp. In die tools.
- Fitter for Maintenance dep. – 3 openings.
- Electrician – 2 openings.
- Machine operator – 2 openings.
Though, interested Candidate can Share there Resume at email@example.com or can ping me at 9712969409
Looking trainee quality engineer and production engineer. Though send your resume at:- Mahesh_indosteelcraft@yahoo.com
Company:- Adroit auto.
Job place:- chakan, Pune.
Vacancy :- 4
Education:- Bachelor of Technology in mechanical and Diploma.
Mechanical Purchase Engineer is required in a reputable company.
Qualification:- B.Tech/B.E Mechanical.
Experience:- 2-5 Years.
-Must have experience in Special purpose machine/ Manufacturing Industries.
-Also, Vendor Development.
-Good Knowledge in the procurement procedure.
-Knowledge in SAP would be an added advantage.
However, Interested candidates: Though, share their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com