Arun Jaitley was rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 9th August 2019, When he complained of breathlessness and restlessness. Jaitley was key member of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet and lawyer by profession.
Many times he acted as the chief troubleshooter of the government finance and defense portfolios for the nation.
Dr.(Prof.) Aarti Vij, Chairperson, Media & Protocol division confirm that Shree Arun Jaitley, former Union minister passes away on Saturday at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at 12:07 pm. He was 66 years old.
In August month, we have lost Indian external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj
Arun Jaitley health Issues:
- He underwent bariatric surgery in September 2014, this surgery was performed to correct the weight he had gained because of a long-standing diabetic condition.
- Jaitely undergone a renal transplant on May 14 last year at AIIMS. Railways Minister Piyush Goyal organized the finance ministry at that time.
- He did not take part in the 2019 Lok Sabha election due to his ill health.
- Jaitely also stopped attending the office since April last year due to health issues, joined the finance ministry on 23rd August 2018.
- Arjun Jaitley was suffering from various illnesses for the past two years.
Ministers and Celebrities reactions on Shree Arun Jaitley demise: Bollywood celebrities and ministers have taken to social media to pay their grief and respect to the great Indian leader.
- Indian Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi state that he know him for decades and today he has lost a valued friend.
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu also express his grief and mention that he is deeply shocked to learn about the demise of Jaitley.
- Ajay Devgan wrote on Twitter,”Deeply saddened by Arun Jaitleyji’s demise. Admired his dynamic vision for India; he was a leader I’m happy to have interacted with. My thoughts are with his family in their hour of grief. RIP Arunji.”
- Karan Johar also tweet, #RIPArunJaitley … the nation mourns a strong and assured leader today….thoughts and prayers with his family and loved ones.
- Riteish Deshmukh wrote,””Deeply saddened by the passing away of Shri #ArunJaitley ji… deepest condolences to the family & loved ones.”
- Delhi Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal called Jaitley’s demise a huge loss for the nation and its people.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said, “Extremely saddened at the passing away of Arun Jaitley Ji, After a battle bravely borne. An outstanding Parliamentarian & a brilliant lawyer, appreciated across parties. His contribution to Indian politics and its people will be remembered. My condolences to his wife, children, friends & admirers.”
Shree Arun Jaitely was tallest leaders and also a fine human being, Union minister Mr. Ramvilas Paswan state.
Strange reactions of twitterati on Arun Jaitely ji demise:
Twitter user @Manavjivan mention in his tweet: He predict this long ago. Who is Next?
Another Tweeter user @umeabdullahcdc2 tweet that,” Hayo ram ye v gyo….Shushma g k bad ye v gone. Kashmir India k lye ashub apshagon Hy..na mano. Dekho next kon SA neta marta hy.
@Mprasoon1729 tweet,”Heard somewhere…AIIMS doctors were appointed during Congress time…and we have BJP leaders going down.. coincidence much?!!!??