Congratulation to all students who get campus placements and read to work in companies. But other students can opt for Summer Internships and make their career bright. Internship is the best way to...
Students and job seekers looking for Internship Updates, must visit this page. As it contain varieties of internships details from India and around the world.
How you have to Check and Apply for Internship:
Before apply for Internships, you must have ability to write good resume. As you need to send your details for Internship.
below is the details/steps to apply for Internship
1) Check and select the best Internship Updates for you
2) Read the instructions carefully before applying
3) If company is providing the stipend during the internship, then you must have a word with the company for the same.
4) If company if charging for internship, then you must check with company that in how many installments, they will charge the amount. For Example: if company is charging 15,000 Rupees for the training of 6 months. Then you should discuss with the company that they will charge fee in one installment or in 2 or 3 installments.
5) Also, discuss that what other facilities company will provide during internship e.g. Books, Notes or something else also.
6) Keep tracking the syllabus, you are doing while study. And what was agreed before the training.
7) Keep your eye on the jobs in the MNC’s or other companies as well. Stay in touch with professionals, working in companies.
8) LinkedIn is the best platform to get connected with Professionals of all fields and around the world. Students must seek career advise and jobs related information from professionals time to time.
9) Some companies conduct, competitive test, Technical test, Analytical test etc. So please keep checking google for company wise recruitment procedures.
For more updates and details, don’t forget to browse the motivational category and inspire your self.
There is great opportunity for Mechanical Engineers to apply for internship across India. Many companies are providing basic stipend to all the candidates...
Dear Students, please note that in order to move forward in your career, Internship is very helpful. We recommend you to go for Internship in a reputed...